Beard Care Routine:
It’s important not to shrug off maintenance just because you have a short beard. Simply washing your face with a gentle soap and applying a little beard oil to your stubble can make all the difference. It’ll eliminate the itchy feeling and flakey skin growing out a beard can cause.
1. Cleanse and Condition - To start, Zeus Shampoo cleanses your beard with a rich lather. Dragon's Blood and Green Tea Extract calms the skin to prevent irritation. Zeus Conditioner comes in with ingredients like Pro-Vitamin B5 and Avocado Oil to fortify the hair by locking in moisture. Safe and gentle enough to use every day.
2. Moisturize - Add a couple of drops of Zeus Beard Oil into your hands and gently work it into your stubble or short hair. Features an antioxidant blend to moisturize the skin, hydrate hair and reduce beard itch.
3. Brush - Brush your beard with a Zeus Boar Bristle Brush. It’ll distribute the beard oil into your beard for a nice sleek shine. If you have a stubble, you may skip this step.
4. Tame - Use Zeus Beard Balm to keep scraggly hairs down. Tame your hair in the direction you wish for it to grow. Provides a thin protective layer over skin and hair to protect against the elements.
Beard Care Tips:
- Don't touch your face - Don't tug at your beard or scratch the skin. It may irritate it and result in a rash or ingrown hairs.
- Rinse with cool water - Hot water will dry out your skin and hair. Prevent beard rashes, bumps and hair breakage by using cold water.
- Keep your beard tidy - It's okay to trim a little bit in the beginning stages of growing a beard. Your hair grows at different rates, but it's okay! It'll all come together at the end.
- Nutrition is key - Eat healthy and exercise. Vitamin A & E help provide your beard with the base it needs to grow.
- Patchy growth may occur - Some patchy growth is common, embrace what you've got and let it grow out.