At times, it may seem like your beard has a mind of its own. A straggler hair, here. A cowlick, there. Whether you’ve got a short, long, curly or straight beard, it’s not uncommon for your beard to reveal its wild side. A scraggly and rugged beard certainly can be appealing, but you want to avoid looking unkempt and ratty.
Enter the humble beard brush. This grooming tool evenly distributes oils through your beard hair and keeps your whiskers in line and at attention, resulting in a fuller and more lustrous beard. What’s more, the soft bristles exfoliate dead skin cells off of your skin to eliminate itchiness and beardruff. Grab the Zeus Pear Wood Beard Brush Set to equip yourself with all the tools necessary to tame your beastly facial hair:
- Zeus Pear Wood Palm Beard Brush: This will be your go-to beard brush. Touch it. Smell it. Take it to dinner. Made with 100% boar bristles, this beard brush is firm enough to penetrate thickets of beard hair yet soft enough to massage—rather than irritate—your skin. Grooves on the sides of the pear wood handle make it comfortable to use during even the most lengthy grooming sessions.
- Zeus Pear Wood Handled Beard Brush: The protruding handle makes this brush ideal for use on the moustache area. Unlike the conventional beard brush, this handled brush keeps your hand at a distance from what you are brushing, granting you greater vision for enhanced control and precision.
- Zeus Pear Wood Pocket Beard Brush: At nearly an inch shorter than its bigger, rectangular brother, this travel-friendly beard brush has all the features of a full-size beard brush in a smaller, more compact body. Take this with you to tame your beard hairs on the fly.
- (1) Zeus Pear Wood Palm Beard Brush
- (1) Zeus Pear Wood Handled Beard Brush
- (1) Zeus Pear Wood Pocket Beard Brush
Paraben Free | Sulfate Free