Beard Care Routine:
A thick beard gives a strong, masculine profile, however, this burly beard definitely does come with some challenges. A dense beard can grow in different directions and get tangled up. Manage frizz and multi-directional growth by training your hair with a firm bristle beard brush and beard balm. For those with kinked hair, it tends to be drier so it's even more crucial to use beard conditioner and beard oil for optimal moisture.
1. Cleanse and Condition - To start, Zeus Shampoo cleanses your beard with a rich lather. Dragon's Blood and Green Tea Extract calms the skin to prevent irritation. Zeus Conditioner comes in with ingredients like Pro-Vitamin B5 and Avocado Oil to fortify the hair by locking in moisture. Safe and gentle enough to use every day.
2. Moisturize - Add a few of drops of Zeus Beard Oil into your hands and work it into your beard and skin. Features an antioxidant blend to moisturize the skin, hydrate hair and reduce beard itch.
3. Tame - Use Zeus Beard Balm to keep stubborn, scraggly hairs down. Tame your hair in the direction you wish for it to grow. Provides a thin protective layer over skin and hair to protect against the elements.
4. Brush - Brush your beard with a firm Zeus Boar Bristle Brush. It’ll distribute the beard oil into your beard for a nice sleek shine.
Beard Care Tips:
- Rinse with cool water - Hot water will dry out your skin and hair. Prevent beard rashes, bumps and hair breakage by using cold water.
- Trim Regularly - Trim or make an appointment with your barber regularly. This will defray split ends that could make your curly beard look more out of control. Define its shape and keep it tidy.
- Use a Brush/ Comb - Keep your beard knot-free while evenly disturbing oils to soften hair.