Beard Care Routine:
Growing a luscious, full beard is an achievement and celebration of manhood. However, beards are not created equal. For many of us who aspire to such bearded wizards, it can be startling to see missing patches of hair when we look in the mirror. Whether it’s the rate of hair growth or your hair growth pattern, the way your beard ends up is pretty much hardwired into your genetics. However, the fight isn’t over yet. A godly beard care routine and styling can help you rock that patchy beard look. Uneven growth and patches are normal, embrace what you got!
1. Cleanse and Condition - To start, Zeus Shampoo cleanses your beard with a rich lather. Dragon's Blood and Green Tea Extract calms the skin to prevent irritation. Zeus Conditioner comes in with ingredients like Pro-Vitamin B5 and Avocado Oil to fortify the hair by locking in moisture. Safe and gentle enough to use every day.
2. Moisturize - Add a couple of drops of Zeus Beard Oil into your hands and gently work it into your beard and skin. Features an antioxidant blend to moisturize the skin, hydrate hair and reduce beard itch.
3. Brush/ Comb - Brush your beard with a soft Zeus Boar Bristle Brush or a Zeus Natural Horn Comb. It’ll distribute the oils into your beard for a nice sleek shine.
4. Tame - Use Zeus Beard Balm to keep scraggly hairs down. Tame your hair in the direction you wish for it to grow. Provides a thin protective layer over skin and hair to protect against the elements.
Beard Care Tips:
- Use Natural Horn Combs - Keratin in horn material enhances shine and protects your beard against the elements. Effortless passes through the hair will diminish any friction that may damage your skin or break your hair.
- Use Soft Bristle Brushes - They're more gentle on sensitive skin and thin hair.
- Rinse with cool water - Hot water will dry out your skin and hair. Prevent beard rashes, bumps and hair breakage by using cold water..
- Styling - Let your beard grow out-- the longer the hair, the more likely the patches will get lost underneath the rest of your beard. Keep your beard shape clean. Bring the line down the cheek and keep the edges sharp.
- Nutrition is key - Eat healthy and exercise. Vitamin A & E help provide your beard with the base it needs to grow..